Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day One (Well Sort Of)


The true adventure started on Saturday September 18th, 2010. We have already ate dinner every night in this house since then. I have made dinner every single night. I think hubby is really enjoying that fact. My new menus will start on Saturday because it is the easiest day for me to go grocery shopping. If you ever want a recipe for something you see on here let me know and I will be sure to post it for you.


WEEKLY MENU for September 18th to September 24th


Saturday:

BBQ Beef Steak with Creamy Macaroni and Cheese and Peas


Sunday:

Easy Stuffed Peppers with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Italian Bread


Monday:

Shrimp Jambalaya


Tuesday:

Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ Vegetables and Applesauce


Wednesday:

Cheese Enchiladas with Refried Beans and Mexican Rice


Thursday:

(We are suppose to go to my mom's house for dinner but in the event we don't)

Paprika Chicken with Egg Noodles and Steamed Cauliflower w/ Cheese


Friday:

Peking Chicken with White Rice and Green Beans


Dinner tonight was Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin w/ Vegetables and Applesauce
Pictured above. This meal was a huge hit in the house. Bubba stated I will save the Applesauce for last I look over and he has inhaled that first. Funny little kid. The pork was very moist and the meal only took about 10 minutes to prepare and I only dirtied a cutting board and the pan I cooked it in. LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment